We are leading medical professionals, caregivers, progressive investors, and technology experts united in a mission to transform communities through valued-based, high-quality, remote patient monitoring with personal wellness coaching. And we’re committed to doing so in a technology-enabled format that’s easily accessible, affordable, effective, and personalized. Together, we’re shaping the future of healthcare, today.
RPM+ is Progress
We're the Leadership Team.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Product Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Administrative Officer/SVP, People
Scott Parazynski, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Lisa Cummins Dulchinos
Consulting Chief Financial Officer
Neil Kline, MD
National Medical Director
Chief Strategy Officer
RPM+ is Personal.
We’re looking for people who are anything but remote.
Become part of a team where your power to improve someone’s life is exponential. Community Wellness fosters one-on-one, personal relationships with patients to help manage chronic conditions. As part of our team, you’ll be at the heart of our mission to improve their health and wellness.
Current job openings at Community Wellness
Our health & wellness coaches are responsible for creating positive relationships and providing real-time support and encouragement to all Community Wellness RPM (remote patient monitoring) patients, including seniors or elderly members who are Medicare beneficiaries. Additionally, engage patients to drive behavior that positively impacts their clinical outcomes and overall health status within the member’s program. Foster and develop meaningful relationships with members and provide an overall excellent member experience.
• Promote chronic disease care improvement using evidence-based steps for patient engagement, lifestyle management, treatment adherence, decisions, and self-care support.
• Effectively partner with a caseload of Medicare-aged patients to fully understand the motivations and needs of the patient.
• Drive patient engagement to promote healthy daily habits and set attainable goals through diet, medication management, and exercise.
• Understand and drive patient participation in the Community Wellness online community.
• Provide real-time response and support for CW remote patient monitoring (RPM) service.
• Understand and meet the Medicare compliance requirements for specific billable services for each patient.
• Develop care plans that are custom-tailored with a specific end goal documented to help the patient celebrate the small victories and support them through the challenges they face.
• Appropriately adapt coaching and education methods (i.e., Motivational Interviewing) to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, and emotional needs of each patient served.
• Utilize data to determine effective methods of promoting improvement and improving engagement in the member population.
• Maintain and report accurate, timely, and appropriate aggregate outcomes data.
• Actively engage with members via a variety of communication tools including telephone, email,
text, virtual application, and 1:1 coaching sessions to provide feedback and support, answer questions, share resources, and hold members accountable to their goals.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to HIPAA.
Candidate Profile Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Certification from either NCHEC, NBHWC, CDHES, or other relevant certification required.
• Experience in health coaching is required.
• Experience in a healthcare setting is helpful.
• Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education to maintain knowledge and skills.
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable communicating and working with seniors, 65 and older.
• Ability to communicate with members empathetically and according to the CWTI culture.
• Ability to establish rapid member rapport via telephonic, video, and written interactions.
• Documents consistently and to the standards set by CWTI using Community Wellness Connect.
• Empower members to be able to effectively self-manage their own condition with the support of the CW community.
• Conveys enthusiasm and positive energy whether you’re interacting with patients or your team members.
• Ability to work autonomously in a responsible, efficient manner.
• Possesses exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Passionate about changing people’s lives and willing to go the extra mile to help members be successful.
• Displays confidence, assertiveness and flexibility. Must be a self-starter.
• Creative, dedicated and relentless in helping members achieve their goals.
• Adaptable, innovative, and embraces teamwork and change.
• Comfortable with and interested in learning technology, including but not limited to, MS Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365, Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Slack, Google Docs, learning and employee engagement platforms, etc.
• Proficiency in languages in addition to English is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Job Type: full-time
RPM+ in the News.
It’s plain to see that economically and socially, remote patient monitoring is the future of healthcare. And personal wellness coaching is the best way to make the most of that connection. Together, they’re a plus that can change the world.